Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default OT again: Parents could be fined for missing school meetings

"Leon" wrote in message

There is a difference between lawful and unlawful acts.

What I like about the proposal doesn't even outweigh what I dislike about
it, but the fact that it does not involve money flowing _out_ of the
government to solve a problem ...but the contrary ... and that it is
financially punitive to the irresponsible and not the responsible, is its
appeal to me that convinces me that it may indeed, be worth a shot.

But, admittedly a long shot at that ... but lawd knows nothing else has
worked.

And none of the arguments I've seen here have come close to dissuading me
from any of the above ... as well meaning as most of the participants are.

This has been an interesting discussion, but there appears to be some
acrimony creeping in, and, since the weather is nice and I no longer need
flames from the wRec to keep me warm, I'm gonna bow out.

Y'all have a nice day ... hehehe

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 2/02/07