Posted to alt.home.repair
Amanda Amanda is offline

Default How do you filter the water from your kitchen sink?

On Feb 6, 12:40 pm, "JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:
"Amanda" wrote in message

oups.com...

On Feb 6, 12:17 pm, "JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:
"Amanda" wrote in message

groups.com...

What substances are you trying to filter out?

What is the name of the local water authority where your tap water comes
from?

I guess Sacramento wtaer autheroity? It taste okay but not for
drinkng enough. Now with my filter messed up, I haven't been drinking
nough water. I just ran out of all my 1 Gallon water bottles purchased
for 99 cent a gallon I kept for emergency.

Any recommendation what I should get if there is an under-the-sink
system that's easy to install and remove? If there is no such thing
that are easy to install, I guess I should just get another dispenser
like the one I have.

In your other thread, you said you were moving, so installing a
thermostat
was out of the question. Now, you're talking about installing a water
filter. What's with the contradiction?

I said "if I can take the water filter off easily and take it with
me".

By the way, you can take a thermostat with you.

But I don't need a thermostat and not interested in replacing it just
for winter. I leave it on for summer and early fall except when I am
not home.

Whe I move, it will be in an apartment where management might not like
me replacing things. They can't stop me for adding water filter unless
they have one already, can they,