Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How do you filter the water from your kitchen sink?

"Amanda" wrote in message
oups.com...

What substances are you trying to filter out? What is the name of the local
water authority where your tap water comes from?

Any recommendation what I should get if there is an under-the-sink
system that's easy to install and remove? If there is no such thing
that are easy to install, I guess I should just get another dispenser
like the one I have.

In your other thread, you said you were moving, so installing a thermostat
was out of the question. Now, you're talking about installing a water
filter. What's with the contradiction?