Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Help in heating cold bedroom - safest heater

On Feb 6, 12:21�pm, "Joseph Meehan"
wrote:
allan wrote:
My son and daughter in law are staying with us and their bedroom is
cold, in addition they have a one month old. *We are getting the
Anderson service people out (to check on the windows), but it is 14
degrees and is cold all week. *What is the safest heater? We would use
it to supplement the heat pump that is set for 73 at night for them,
we normally set it at 65 at night. *Since they also have a three year
old that could knock over a unit.

* * You best bet would be an electric space heater. *I would choose one with
a fan.

--
Joseph Meehan

*Dia 's Muire duit

one that looks like a radiator but is electric, highly safe with kids
around! the heating element is buried inside and heats oil or
something that ultimately heats the room