Will

Default A1 response 8000 wireless alarm panel.

On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 10:17:57 +0100, Dave Plowman
wrote:

In article ,
Will wrote:
Has anyone got a spare panel for this now obsolete wireless
alarm system?

I note that A1 are no longer, and need a working panel to
replace a faulty one, seems a shame to junk a lot of working sensors
due to a failed circuit board.

Does it use special sensors, then? I thought they were all
interchangeable. What's different about them? Might be easier to make some
form of interface to use a modern board.

Hi Dave,

Thanks for your response, the unit is of the wireless variety,
and, as such, I assumed that the sensors would be "unique" to each
manufacturer?

If they are interchangeable, it will make my life a little
easier...

Looking forward to your confirmation!

--

Regards,