Will

Default A1 response 8000 wireless alarm panel.

On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 10:01:27 +0100, "Gordon" me wrote:

Has anyone got a spare panel for this now obsolete wireless
alarm system?

I note that A1 are no longer, and need a working panel to
replace a faulty one, seems a shame to junk a lot of working sensors
due to a failed circuit board.

Hi Will,
I have an unused A1 RF8012 panel (not sure if this the model u require!)
I was however going to use it for my workshop, though I do need a remote for
it.
Don't suppose you have any other alarm panels (wired or not) lying
around...we could trade

Gordon..

Hi Gordon,

Thanks for your response, I'm afraid that I haven't got any
working panels to hand at the moment, and I'm not sure if the panel
you have is suitable for my purposes, I'll have to see if I can find
out...

I see that screwfix do a panel suitable for remote (wired)
keyswitch or keypad operation, 8 zone for £45.50, which may be of
interest to you?

--
Regards,

Will.