Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Hwang Tony Hwang is offline

Default To the nice people in this ng

Tony Hwang wrote:
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

"Amanda" wrote in message
oups.com...

On Feb 5, 6:54 pm, "Michael B" wrote:

Optimum night temperature is 64 degrees when you're
all snugged under the covers. A setback thermostat could do
that for you automatically, and it's usually just a matter of
putting the right colored wire to the right spot.

You guys are talking as if you know w/o asking me how the air
distribtuion through the air ducts in this house works. You have NO
clue what I had to do to get air (hot or cold) where I need during the
day w/o having to do a lot more work.

Of course, you can tell me to get a professional look into fixing ...
but like I said, this is not my house and I limit what I would do and
how much I will allow myself to be subjected to be cheated by so
called A/C person or electrician or plumber or lawn care person or
pest control or carpet cleaning people or ...need I say more?.

I deal with it the way I see fit. If I need any suggestion, I will ask
*SPECIFICALLY* like I always do.

Good rule of thumb for life: Never forget how little you really know.

Yup!
Good knowledge is how little you know. At least I learned that, LOL!
Fixing 3 year old heater by a pro? Time to replace it with new one, IMO.
Heater needs air to circulate, never operate it under the blanket on
bed. If you leave your bedroom door open during night, your room might
be warmer.

Hmmm,
And Sounds like you have poor circulation problem. I mean your blood
circulation. Not a good thing!