Posted to alt.home.repair

Default To the nice people in this ng

"Amanda" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Feb 5, 8:53 pm, "JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:
"Amanda" wrote in message

ups.com...

On Feb 5, 4:19 pm, (Doug Miller) wrote:
In article .com,
"Amanda" wrote:

Hey, I was testing, okay? It's not liek I put it there and fall
asleep. I tuned it off before I sleep. And I wasn't doing it except
for a couple of nights when it was too cold. I didn't like to use
central heating because I hate getting out of bed to turn it off. if
don't, it gets hot and wake me up in the middle of the night.

You can eliminate that problem with a setback thermostat, for twenty
bucks or
so at Lowe's or Home Depot. Pays for itself within a month or so, too.

Not my house and I am moving out soon.
And you are plonked.

Somebody recommends a thermostat and you get bent out of shape?

So you are going to pretend like I plonked you because seomone
recommended me a thermostat?

You didn't "plonk" me, or you would be seeing my message. Your tirade was
directed at whoever it was that suggested a setback thermostat. Try to keep
the messages straight, even in your state of rage.