Posted to alt.home.repair
Michael B Michael B is offline

Default To the nice people in this ng

Optimum night temperature is 64 degrees when you're
all snugged under the covers. A setback thermostat could do
that for you automatically, and it's usually just a matter of
putting the right colored wire to the right spot.

On Feb 5, 7:19 pm, (Doug Miller) wrote:
In article .com, "Amanda" wrote:

Hey, I was testing, okay? It's not liek I put it there and fall
asleep. I tuned it off before I sleep. And I wasn't doing it except
for a couple of nights when it was too cold. I didn't like to use
central heating because I hate getting out of bed to turn it off. if I
don't, it gets hot and wake me up in the middle of the night.

You can eliminate that problem with a setback thermostat, for twenty bucks or
so at Lowe's or Home Depot. Pays for itself within a month or so, too.

--
Regards,