Posted to alt.home.repair
Goedjn Goedjn is offline

Default When will home prices start droping in coastal areas?

On Mon, 05 Feb 2007 13:09:06 -0800, wrote:

On Mon, 05 Feb 2007 20:30:17 GMT, Ermalina wrote:

Goedjn wrote:

On Sun, 04 Feb 2007 12:15:27 -0800,
wrote:

On 4 Feb 2007 12:10:37 -0800, "Some NUT named" wrote:

Greetings,

Any time we want to end global warming we can cheaply and easily by
simply blocking out a tiny portion of the sun's light. There are many
strategies for doing this such as blasting dust into the air with a
nuclear weapon creating a small "nuclear winter"

LOL!
Plonking a nut.

How so? It would obviously work. We even have empirical evidence
of that. Although personally, I'd recommend launching the dust in
cannisters off a railgun. You want your reflectors in the
stratosphere, not scattered in a column throughout the whole
atmostphere.

Whether or not it would "work", let alone "obviously work", has not been
determined.

Algae in the ocean produce 3/4 of our oxygen. Reducing the amount of sunlight to them
would be completely counter productive and possibly even suicidal..

Interesting theory. Why do you think that the amount of
sunlight is currently a limiting factor?