Posted to alt.home.repair

Default To the nice people in this ng

"Amanda" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Feb 5, 12:29 pm, "Edwin Pawlowski" wrote:
"Amanda" wrote in message

If anyone can gudie me to a group where I can post a question on
Holmes 1 Touch portable heater, I'd appreciate it. I need to post a
question on the item I have (see pic below).

http://www.officeworld.com/Worlds-Bi...HFH2986U/07Q1/

You can ask it here. Not a bad looking heater, the same power as most
space
heaters, but with a small fan and small size. If price is a concern, you
can find heaters with the same output for half that price. They may or
may
not fit your needs.

I got it for $25 at Walmart 3 years ago. Until recently, I didn't use
it much - I used to only to take the chill out of the bed sheet for
like a VERY short period in winter. I just sleep w/o heater, using
many layers of blankets with one being handquilted wool.

But recently, I got creative and got silly I migth add. I placed the
unit under the sheet next to me under to give an enclosed environment
cus my bedroom is really big, actully, because the room connects to
the area where there are closets and basins, preventing em to use any
heater ffectively.

You put an electric heater under a sheet. OK. You'd better read every word
of the owner's manual that someone else pointed you to. It doesn't matter if
it's for a slightly different model, or for yours specifically. Read every
word.