Posted to alt.home.repair
Goedjn Goedjn is offline

Default When will home prices start droping in coastal areas?

On Sun, 04 Feb 2007 12:15:27 -0800, wrote:

On 4 Feb 2007 12:10:37 -0800, "Some NUT named" wrote:

Greetings,

Any time we want to end global warming we can cheaply and easily by
simply blocking out a tiny portion of the sun's light. There are many
strategies for doing this such as blasting dust into the air with a
nuclear weapon creating a small "nuclear winter"

LOL!
Plonking a nut.

How so? It would obviously work. We even have empirical evidence
of that. Although personally, I'd recommend launching the dust in
cannisters off a railgun. You want your reflectors in the
stratosphere, not scattered in a column throughout the whole
atmostphere.