Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default No water coming from laundry room lines??

In article .com,
says...
We used our machine a couple days ago. Worked fine. Today we went to
wash a load of clothes and the washer gave us a NF (NO FILL) error.

It was a lot warmer "a couple days ago" than it is now, right?

removed the hoses and checked them, they are fine. We turned the water
back on with no hose attached and no water came out. Does this sound
like a plumbing problem or washer problem?

Think about it...

No water comes out, even when the washer is disconnected. Why is it,
exactly, that you think the problem might be with the WASHER??????

If this is plumbing what
would cause the lines to clog or freeze when all other lines in the
house are working fine?

That one pipe isn't in the same place as "all the other lines". Right?

Odds are, you have a frozen pipe. And I think you ought to call a
plumber to find it and thaw it for you. You don't appear to have the
problem-solving skills needed to diagnose and fix this on your own.