Posted to uk.d-i-y
Pet @ www.gymratz.co.uk ¬) Pet @ www.gymratz.co.uk ¬) is offline

Default Road Tax on driving a vehicle

robgraham wrote:
If you drive a car, van, etc., please read -

Yawn.

This "petition" causes as much spam as "bigger harder erections"

quote
"A pilot scheme could be carried out using volunteer drivers in a large
British conurbation within five to six years, but a national scheme
would be rolled out within 10-15 years."
/quote

Yeah right.

So which political party is going to be in power then?
Somehow I doubt they will be taking any notice of antiquated theoetical
policies of todays governments. Besides which, any satellite tracking
system of today would be GPS based. How can anyone prove your vehicle
was moving if the "black box" was disabled or cloned and left plugged in
in your garage?

Complete A.D. 2001 comic book rubbish, not worthy of bandwidth.
You can stick your petition in your lunch box as far as I'm concerned!

Pete
http://gymratz.co.uk/polar-heart-rate-monitors/ Polar HeartRate Monitors
http://water-rower.co.uk - Worlds best prices on the Worlds best Rower.