Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Tony is offline

Default Dryer not drying

On Mon, 5 Feb 2007 07:29:13 -0500, "Paul of Dayton" wrote:

Make sure the vent pipe is completely clear, first. By the way, how old is
it? Also, if it's electric, flip the breaker off/on and try it again (after
checking the vent).

PoD

The pipe looks clear. Not sure of the age because I bought the house 2 years ago, but I have a
feeling the last owners bought it and they moved in in 2002.. So it is probably almost 5 yrs old.

I did flip the 2 circuit breakers after I read something on the net that said to do that. No good.

Tony

"Tony" wrote in message
news
All of a sudden, my Kirkwood (made by Whirlpool) dryer isnt drying. It
runs but there is no heat.
Any ideas what causes this? Is their a heating element that can be
repaired?

Tony