Posted to alt.home.repair
mtco mtco is offline

Default Shower drain incorrectly installed? (Strainer won't fit)

mm wrote:
On Mon, 05 Feb 2007 02:50:24 GMT, mtco wrote:

This is the ASCII-art drawing I said I was going to post. (Sorry about
the HTML formatting--it's done to make sure that the drawing is shown in
fixed width font.)

The font I use to display my posts overrides the one you used! So
there!

I use Agent.

Although it uses a different font for display to me the reply I'm
typing. That one is fixed width, so it displays the way you wanted
it.

Thanks for fixing the diagram. As you can see, my attempts using HTML
formatting weren't successful. On my 3rd try I reverted to using just
plain ASCII.