Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Colin McCormick Colin McCormick is offline

Default Part numbers required: Panasonic NV-FS100 head cleaner, Sony VO9800rewind idler

All

Two part numbers I require, if someone can assist. Firstly, the
built-in head cleaner assembly, or just the foam roller, for the
Panasonic NV-FS100 / FS88 and similar decks. I know a lot of
people find these built-in head cleaners to be less than
brilliant, but I still want to replace it.

Secondly, some advice please on a Sony VO9800 Umatic video
recorder which is struggling to rewind (but reverse picture
search OK). I'm not certain if this is caused by the reel idler
visible from the top of the deck, the one with a small Allen
grub screw securing it. Can you confirm this, or is rewind
performed by another idler beneath the deck? A part number
and source in the UK would be helpful.

Thanks for any advice. Please copy me on

Regards,

Colin

www.video99.co.uk