Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Power consumption: new Dustbuster

"Puddin' Man" wrote in message

Just got a new B&D Dustbuster 9.6v (CHV0600). $26 at Kmart.

If I leave it on the charger-cradle, it'll waste current just
warming the niCad or somesuch? How much?

Could use some help with the arithmetic.

Power Unit:
Input 120v 60hz 4.5w
Output 15v 130mA

If I just left it in the cradle, what would power consumption
for a full year look like? Numbers above are sufficient?

It 'pears I'm paying about 8 cent a kilowatt-hour ...

It 'pears? How does fruit relate to electricity in this context?