Posted to alt.home.repair
betsyb betsyb is offline

Default Vinyl sidiing?

--
Save the earth. It's the only planet with chocolate and Starbucks!!
BetsyB

wrote in message news
On Sun, 4 Feb 2007 15:17:18 -0500, "betsyb"
wrote:

wrote in message
news
On Sun, 4 Feb 2007 15:05:02 -0500, "betsyb"

wrote:

When installing siding, can you screw the vinyl slats to the house
itself?
Save time chasing them when the wind gets too severe.

No.

Is therre a valid reason

Yes. Read the instruction for the application of vinyl siding. They
explain very
clearly why you can't do that.

This was installed before I moved here. If I had the original package, I
sure could read it my self. I don't, so I asked a simple question from a
group of quasi pros. My error. Sorry to have tread on hallowed ground.