Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Andy Cuffe Andy Cuffe is offline

Default Zenith E44W46LCD Polarizers

On 3 Feb 2007 16:43:35 -0800, "
wrote:

I work for an LG service center in the Twin Cities. In fact as of
three weeks ago we awarded the the number 2 LG service center in the
nation. All that to say that the polarizers are available from a LG
authorized service center but most wont sell them over counter. The
blue IS the most common one to go. The others usually have no problem.
Our cost on a 52 which had the same problem was aroun $120. Good
luck! The best would be to bring to a LG service center.

Later..

Do you have any idea where I could get these? I need both the green
and blue.
Andy Cuffe