Posted to alt.home.repair
Layperson Tom Layperson Tom is offline

Default Can't get hot water to fill

On 3 Feb 2007 17:01:51 -0800, "stubborn" wrote:

I just replaced an element in my hot water heater and now that I am
finished, can't get the tank to fill back up. I shut off the
electricity to the tank, (I couldn't get the cold water valve to move
so I turned off the power to my pump also) hooked a hose up and
drained, replaced the element. I turned the pump back on and now I
can't get water to fill up in the heater. I have cold water so it is
not the pump. Please help. No the power is not turned on to the hot
water heater.

Thanks for your help.

Allow water to enter the tank, and allow air to exit by opening a hot
water source. I've used my washer in the past, so I don't waste
water.

Just a guess....

tom @ www.Consolidated-Loans.info