Posted to uk.d-i-y
mike mike is offline

Default Pipe Benders

Lobster wrote in
:

But I've got some runs 9n the loft that _would_ have been a lot
easier with plastic, but it was pretty new when I put them in, and I
like to let others learn from experience ;-)

Mm. Bit like Micro$oft Vista, eh? ;-)

Yup, I've given up all hope of cracking linux in my lifetime (after several
tears trying, and I can cope with DOS, so Gawd help _real_ innocents who
try it!).

But me 98SE which I love dearly, is beginning to run out of up to date
software, so I'll have to move on - prolly to ME or 2K, if I can work out
which one is better; I mist confess I'm a bit scared of moving away from a
DOS based system, you can solve a _lot_ of probs in DOS.

But I think I'll give Vista a swerve FTTB.

mike