Posted to rec.woodworking
Charlie Self Charlie Self is offline

Default OT again: Parents could be fined for missing school meetings

On Feb 3, 2:22�pm, "Leon" wrote:
"J. Clarke" wrote in message

If you are truely interested in you child's welfare and don't want a $500
fine you will find a way to get there. *Plain and simple.

How.

Think!

Come on THINK, *the first thin that comes to mind is to ask for a freind
or
neighbor for a ride.

And why would any of them have cars?

You are not thinking are you?

Were you one of those people that always needed some one else to solve
your
problems.

If nobody needs anybody to solve their problems then why does the
teacher need the parent to solve her problems?

You apparently don't get it. *It's not the teachers problem, *is the parents
and child's problem.

I love it. You don't have a solution, so you demand someone else
"think".

Actually, it is the teacher's problem as much as it is the child's and
parent's problem. It is also society's problem, but legislation is not
the way to correct it, and may well be un-Constitutional. I know us
liberals are always tossing up the Constitution, Leon, but it's there
and is the basis for our laws. At least it it mostly was before Shrub
took office.