Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default A Bit OT - Re Buying Books On eBay

Sun, Feb 4, 2007, 3:44am (EST+5)
(Lobby*Dosser) doth guesseth:
This sounds like it might be a MAP publication out of the UK and, for
the UK, accurately describes the book. They also had a number of Boat
Building books (models). It's that old "separated by a common language"
bit again.

Nope. I've got several of those fro years ago, and I think they're
great, but I think this is even better. I have no problem understanding
any of them. This is from Special Interest Model Books Ltd, in the
U.K.. Slick 8x10 1/2" paperback, with a nice color cover,
http://www.specialinterestmodelbooks.co.uk

I've bought a number of books within the last week or so and I
don't recall who I bought this one from. All I know for sure is I went
thru one of the on-line seller links, probably this one, but as it was
more than 24 hours ago I can't guarantee that.
http://www.allbookstores.com/

JOAT
Only those who have the patience to do simple things perfectly will
acquire the skill to do difficult things easily.
- Johann Von Schiller