Posted to alt.home.repair
G Mulcaster G Mulcaster is offline

Default Pictures of my workshop

On Fri, 02 Feb 2007 11:17:52 -0800, David wrote:

These sort of posts seem indicative of group readership.
I posted the link in rec.woodworking and got 3100 views in 4 days.
I'm curious about how much interest there is.
I know I'm always interested in how the other guy lives and never turn down an
opportunity to look at pictures of other guys, and gals, shops.
I've been on usenet a dozen years and never did this before. Never had a camera for
most of them..
My shop ain't much but it was the best I could do with the property space I had.
I have bad knees and a very bad back and built it completely alone. The ten foot wall
were a bitch but stick framing the 5/12 pitch roof almost killed me. Not kidding..
Take a look if you are interested.

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/557324341SiDLed

David,

Thanks for posting. I'm currently doing my garage/workshop and am
interested in the lumber shelving in Picture 2.

What have you used for supports, and how deep are they?

Thanks, Gary