Posted to alt.home.repair
Mortimer Schnerd, RN Mortimer Schnerd, RN is offline

Default Any ladies here?

Bert Byfield wrote:
The draw string on my sweat pants came out during the last wash. What
is a good method for putting it back?

Tie a new string to a small object that will fit into the hole and work the
object through the string path. It takes a little patience. Women usually
have a sizable safety-pin for this purpose, but lots of small objects will
do the job.

I've always taken a wire coat hanger and straightened it out, then taped the end
of the string to it. Like you say, it can take some patience but I've managed
to get the job done that way.

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN
mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com