Posted to rec.woodworking
Roy Roy is offline

Default Bandsaw Choice

I bought a used Jet a couple years ago, and have been pleased with it. I wish it had a little
bigger motor though.

If you are in the Houston area, I know a guy with a 3hp Minimax he needs to sell. I wish I could
afford to buy it. Low hours on it plus extras.

Regards,
Roy

On Sat, 03 Feb 2007 21:40:56 GMT, "Neil Larson" wrote:

Im looking to replce my 20 year old Craftsman 12" bandsaw. I will use it
primarily for resawing, cuting dovetails and joints and some bandsaw boxes.
I am trying to make my mind up between the Rinkon 10-325, Powermatic
PWBS-14CS and the Jet JWBS-14DX.