Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Change Siding

"Novtim" wrote in message
oups.com...
A contractor company
offered us to replace all sides with Vinyl with same amount of money.
I worried about the value of the house will be affected by changing
from Aluminum to Vinyl siding, is my concern reasonable? We live in
north-midwest US area where the temperature are relatively low all
year around.

I am new to home stuff, should I replace all sides to Vinyl? can
someone give some suggestion?

Replacing two sides will probably look like crap unless it is new and easily
matched. IMO, vinyl will add, not subtract, from the value of the house.
Use a good brand and it will last 50 years.