RichardS

Default Weird mouse problem solved...

Some time ago I posted a PC problem - random mouse m,ovements and
windows opening and closing all teh time.

snip fan woes

Must take the fan back. The old one works fine, sans moth...

Failing fans can cause all sorts of problems.

My trusty old linux router/gateway/firewall took upon itself to reboot
spontaneously and frequently. Most un-linux-like behaviour.

Cause was similar - fan blocked with crud and fluff, prolly sucked off the
cat when she decided that power supplies were a useful source of bedtime
warmth.

Quick blast through with Henry, and it's not rebooted once in the three
months that have passed.

cheers
Richard
--