Posted to alt.home.repair
Mark Lloyd Mark Lloyd is offline

Default Any ladies here?

On Fri, 02 Feb 2007 14:28:24 -0500, Goedjn wrote:

There must be a genetic factor to the choice of tools for this task. I
just asked my husband what he would use; coathanger!

It just dawned on me that there is an entire generation alive that might
never have seen a safety pin ... Pampers babies!

I think it has to do more with tradition. If you learned how to deal
with the issue from someone with a sewing skill set, you use a
safety pin, or a crochet hook. If you learned to do it from someone
with an electrician skill set, you use fish tape.

I didn't learn how to do it from anyone. When I needed to figure out
how to do it, coat-hanger wire was the most obvious thing I had.
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

school classes." -- Ted Kennedy