Gunner

Default the Home Schooled was Clark is correct

On 21 Feb 2004 08:18:22 -0800, jim rozen
wrote:

In article , Gary Coffman says...

No, I was getting at the fact that the prohibition
against giving tax money to religious schools flows
down from the USSC.

Wrong. See http://www.cnn.com/2002/LAW/06/27/sc...hool.vouchers/

Well I stand corrected Gary. It *would* have been renquist, too.

I guess I am guilty of not following the USSC news on a
day by day basis! All I can say is, the fat is in the fire
now and we shall see if voucers really *do* improve matters.

Jim

Renquist wrote the majority opinion..G

Gunner

"To be civilized is to restrain the ability to commit mayhem.
To be incapable of committing mayhem is not the mark of the civilized,
merely the domesticated." - Trefor Thomas