David

Default Rough cost of re-doing a concrete drive

"Squid" wrote in message
.. .

For the difference in price, you are probably better off getting a skip
thats a bit bigger than you need just in case - if you are like me there
will be bits of rubbish hidden around the place that can go in if you have
any space left over - or do the neighbours a favour and let them top it

off.

Yeah, get the bigger skip... if your neighbours are anything like mine
you'll be doing them this favour whether you like it or not!

I remember a few years ago when we had builders' skips on the drive for some
time; it was a real education. One night the skip would be filled up with
crap dumped by somebody; the next night somebody else would have been
sniffing round, nicked the crap, and then by morning it would have been
replaced with something different. Etc etc. My personal, free,
bring-and-buy sale...

David