Posted to alt.home.repair
Norminn Norminn is offline

Default Any ladies here?

Goedjn wrote:

On Thu, 01 Feb 2007 18:07:52 -0600, Jim wrote:

Sorry guys, just think there might be more ladies with good answers to
this one.

The draw string on my sweat pants came out during the last wash. What
is a good method for putting it back?

Girls will generally suggest attaching the end of the string
to the largest safety pin you can find, and working it through
the casing. Me, I use fish tape. If you don't have fish
tape, use a bent coat hanger.

There must be a genetic factor to the choice of tools for this task. I
just asked my husband what he would use; coathanger!

It just dawned on me that there is an entire generation alive that might
never have seen a safety pin ... Pampers babies!