Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default Duophone TAD-114 Remote Control

On Thu, 01 Feb 2007 17:52:39 -0600, Mark Lloyd
wrote:

Our answering machine will beep every 15 seconds if there is a new
message. I believe it is a Uniden just purchased this past Christmas.

My recent Uniden will beep on the phone line, ONLY if you use the
feature that makes it record a 2-way conversation, NOT when a caller
is leaving a message.

That certainly makes sense. But I know a lot of other machines don't
beep even when one is .... well, I guess I've only tried this while
recording 2-way... maybe just on one Code-a-Phone. That one didnt'
beep. Maybe 1 or 2 other machines, but probably only for 5 or 10
seconds during testing. I'll have to check more carefully from now
on.