Larry Jaques

Default Cliff's Magic Bowl -10 inch OD 30 inch OD Circumference

rcm only

On Sat, 21 Feb 2004 05:00:34 -0500, Gary Coffman
brought forth from the murky depths:

On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 08:40:04 +0100, Jan Nielsen wrote:
For those wondering what "Peak Oil" is all about:
http://www.lifeaftertheoilcrash.net/

You can look at it as yet another doomsday site, but it does
raise (and answer) some pretty sobering questions.

It asks many of the right questions, but it gives wrong answers
to several of them.

Aren't you going to tell us which?

I love his statement on page 4: "Keep in mind that these are the
same people who give us a color coded chart, a roll of duct tape,
and a video of a bearded, homeless guy getting a free dental exam
as solutions to terrorism. In other words, were[sic] on our own."

And I'm certain that we're headed for the fascist police state
that he refers to. I hope it doesn't happen (continue happening?)
in my lifetime.

I almost cried when I was living in PRK during the electricity
crisis. Their solution to the lack of oil was to switch to another
Texican product, natural gas, to power their newly built power
stations. We'd already had a glimpse of problems there when the
El Paso effers shut us off/delayed our gas due to pipeline
timeshare problems. Then they wanted to build a new pipeline to
Mexico so they could store the gas down there.

Who ARE these people?

And the idiot predecessor to the Governator gave the power
syndicate ghastly overpriced contracts which bent over all
Kalifornians for years to come. (I'm glad I left.)

How do such complete idiots get into power in the first place?
Because of Mr. Savinar's statement above, I know I'm -not- the
only one who is thinking these thoughts.

-
Interpreted Interpolations Done Dirt Cheap.
http://diversify.com Website Application Programming