Dan Caster

Default Inches or millimetres ?

I too am an American, more explicitly a U.S. citizen. And I am proud
of it too.
But don't think that using English units and kissing Englands feet is
better than using metric and kissing Europes feet. Besides I was an
Electrical Engineer and all the electric stuff is metric. Kilovolts,
gigahertz.

IIRC the U.S. has officially been on the metric standard since before
I was born.

Dan

(GMasterman) wrote in message ...
I'm American and proud of it! Going metric is the same as bending down and
kissing Europe's feet. I felt the very same way when the idiots in our military
adopted the 9mm as an official service round. I'll take a .45ACP anyday!