Posted to alt.home.repair
CJT CJT is offline

Default CA may require CFL

Mark Lloyd wrote:

On Thu, 1 Feb 2007 18:37:46 -0600, "HeyBub"
wrote:

Mark Lloyd wrote:

One of the quotations in my file is "The best way to enjoy a
vegetarian diet is to feed it to a cow, and eat the cow".

Exactly. Vegetables are not food. Vegetables are what food eats.

Beef is one of the things I like best.

I did, but we're not eating US beef again until they start doing
more than token testing for BSE.

Maybe that has something to do
with growing up on a farm where we raised cows.

The farm is still there. Of course there's ANOTHER thing you can find
there, but that's not to eat. However it does remind me of something
that gets posted on usenet a lot.