Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Any ladies here?

I was thinking coat hanger bent into a circle, and tape the
string onto the end of the coat hanger. Copper eletric wire also
good, 14 gage probably work.

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

wrote in message
oups.com...
On Feb 1, 6:20 pm, "BobK207" wrote:
On Feb 1, 4:07 pm, Jim wrote:

Sorry guys, just think there might be more ladies with good

answers to
this one.

The draw string on my sweat pants came out during the last

wash. What
is a good method for putting it back?

I happen to me an expert at this, I use the same technique

as was
developed for kid's sweat shirt hood strings.

But let's see what that the ladies proffer ..........

cheers
Bob

I'm no lady but I know how to do that.

Attach the string to a safety pin and work it back through by

pinching
the end of the pin from the outside of the pants.

Or you could send a fish tape through your pants and attach the

string
to that.