Posted to alt.home.repair
Amanda Amanda is offline

Default buy a shp vacuum - question on my disposable

On Feb 1, 10:55 am, "tom" wrote:
"Amanda" wrote in message

ups.com...

On Jan 31, 8:36 am, "BobK207" wrote:
On Jan 31, 6:58 am, "Amanda" wrote:

On Jan 31, 4:33 am, "RBM" rbm2(remove wrote:

[].

Don't give up yet.............if you have access to shop (wet/dry)
vacuum use it to suck as much rice as possible out of the disposal.

I'd rather buy a shp vacuum and try thi disposal problem. Do they
come in different level wattage for the motor/ horsepower? Which one
should I get (for the power)? Which size?

It will help greatly if I get this info before I leave home in 40
mins.

I have 3 shop vacs but the handiest and the one I use around the house is a
mini. It's easy to grab & use and after attaching a shoulder strap it's also
the most portable.

http://www.shopvac.com/vacs/list.asp...ex&Browse=1hp- Hide quoted text -

I got a 2.5 HP 6 gallon size from target (real close to my place) .
Probably should have got 1 or 1.5 HP with 1 or 2 gallon size.