Posted to uk.d-i-y
Clive George Clive George is offline

Default Pipe Benders

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
Hi All

Very complicated plumbing job today, re routing 15mm copper pipe around
several obstacles - ended up using around 30 solder ring 90 degree
fittings.

Maybe it's time to buy a tube bender :-)

Erm, yes. I've seen work done with fittings like you've described, and the
equivalent with proper bends is so much nicer.

This seems to be a generic piece of kit
http://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/cat/...8255&ts=73868#

£23 at Toolstation, £29 at Screwfix or £34 at Plumbworld. Same spec &
picture.

Anyone used one? Any opinions?

But I'm afraid I can't help with that. The gert Record one we hired to take
care of the 28mm stuff seemed to work and was an impressive beast, but I'd
expect that's rather more than you're looking for :-)

cheers,
clive