Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default UKs Television Magazine has ceased publication

"Homer J Simpson" wrote in message

"3T39" wrote in message

Just received a letter from Nexus Media publications about my
subscription
to the UKs Television Magazine, to let me know they have ceased
publication
with imediate effect.
A shame, but no great surprise really, I have a collection that goes back
the sixties and even a few issues from the 50s .
another sad day for TV techs everywhere.

All of the US ones have died. The one that served Australia and New
Zealand died a few years back. Now it's just Circuit Cellar in the USA and
Silicon Chip in Australia. I assume Everyday Electronics and Elektor are
still going OK in Europe.

Elektor goes from strength to strength. In my opinion, it is now the best
electronics mag on the market for amateur dabbler and professionals alike.
Full of cutting edge info and things to build.

Arfa