Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Homer J Simpson Homer J Simpson is offline

Default UKs Television Magazine has ceased publication

"3T39" wrote in message

Just received a letter from Nexus Media publications about my subscription
to the UKs Television Magazine, to let me know they have ceased
publication
with imediate effect.
A shame, but no great surprise really, I have a collection that goes back
the sixties and even a few issues from the 50s .
another sad day for TV techs everywhere.

All of the US ones have died. The one that served Australia and New Zealand
died a few years back. Now it's just Circuit Cellar in the USA and Silicon
Chip in Australia. I assume Everyday Electronics and Elektor are still going
OK in Europe.