Posted to alt.home.repair
Dean Dean is offline

Default What are you paying for heating oil?

On Jan 31, 11:41 am, "Frank" wrote:
With price cap contract and 10 cents a gallon discount for automatic
credit card payment,
today's oil delivery was still $2.89/gal here in northern DE. Just
wonder if we are being
gouged and wonder what others are paying.
Frank

Will this help? http://tonto.eia.doe.gov/dnav/pet/
pet_pri_wfr_a_EPD2F_PRS_cpgal_w.htm
I use propane and the new supplier said there is a penalty if I use
less than 1,000 gallons a year..Kinda puts a crimp in the conserving
to save money ideas!! If I use less fuel then I have to give My
savings to them!!So at least some of My work spent weatherizing is
going in their pocket..I do'nt remember how much of a penalty
tho,,should check on that,,I spose conserving is still worth it to
keep demand/prices a bit lower for Everyone..Weatherizing will mean
less wear n tear on the heating system too I guess..
Dean