Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] doordoc@prodigy.net is offline

Default Garage door problem: I have to repeatedly adjust the travel limits.

http://www.liftmaster.com/pdfdocs/114A3077.pdf
Look on page 34 which shows the limit assembly (all the models are the
same).

Vibration isn't going to cause them to move that much. As I stated
earlier something is stripped or it may be the limit contacts are not
snapped onto the threaded screws completely.

Doordoc
www.ActionDoor.com

On Feb 1, 7:46 am, "CsB" wrote:
I understand. I wondered this, also. The limit screws are fairly
stiff and I need to adjust them almost the exact amount of turns each
time (2+ turns). I'll look more closely and mark their positions to
see if vibrations are causing the trouble.

On Jan 31, 7:37 pm, "DerbyDad03" wrote:

Mark the position of your limit screws and see if vibration is causing
them to turn on their own.- Hide quoted text -