Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] clemke@email.toast.net is offline

Default Question About Renting Propane Tanks

Where do you store your propane tanks? I read that in order to store
them safely, they must be kept outdoors. I really don't want to look
at the tank year 'round when I only really need it half of the year.
That's why I am researching tank rental.

I had also read that best pricing came from refills vs the exchange
program. The exchange program does offer convenience, as there are
multiple outlets near me that offer filled propane tanks for exchange.
The few refill places in my area are about 20 to 30 minutes away.