Posted to alt.home.repair
Paul M. Eldridge Paul M. Eldridge is offline

Default 20amp Circuit How many computers

Hi Mark,

OK, I realize I'm being a F-N PITA this evening, but I wanted to note
the OP has indicated the printer is "not laser", so I'm taking that
to mean it's an ink jet. And if that's the case, the difference
between operating and standby consumption should be fairly modest.

We now return you to your regular programme, already in progress....

Cheers,
Paul

On Wed, 31 Jan 2007 20:36:06 -0600, Mark Lloyd
wrote:

The printer should be a major consumer only when printing.