Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Tom Storey Tom Storey is offline

Default Shaving Brush Brushes

Yer just supposted to stick the hair against yer face Bill -heh heh heh!
However, as one who is allergic to just about everything, including very
much, cocobolo and cedar and goodness knows what else, I know what you mean!

"William Noble" wrote in message
I would discourage cocobolo and similar woods for this application - many
are allergic to it - dn't want something like that next to your face
"Tom Storey" wrote in message
It might be good fun to turn some handles for shaving brushes. Cocobolo
and similar oily wood should look good! I've found one source for the
'brush', Blankity-Blanks its called. Anyone know of any other sources?
--
Tom in Qualicum Beach, BC