Posted to alt.home.repair
Harry Harry is offline

Default 20amp Circuit How many computers

On 31 Jan 2007 17:44:59 -0800, "DerbyDad03"
wrote:

On Jan 30, 9:12 pm, "T.J." wrote:
Can anybody tell me if 3 computers are too much for a 20 amp circuit?
Actually it is 3 monitors a printer "not laser" and 3 thin clients if
anybody knows what a thin client is. it is about the size of a book
and is not a full tower so I assume it consumes alot less power then a
full computer tower.

Go wireless and forget about the circuit completely. That is what
wireless means isn't it?

Why won't these d*mn systems boot up?

For completely wireless systems, there's this little device invented
in the reality at subchronon offset SC.012456890 This device draws 12A
and generates a powerful subspace field. Any computers equipped with
the proper receivers can receive up to 76.8A.

One unwanted side effect is that all the beer within 1000 meters will
suddenly become antibeer, with explosive results.