Posted to alt.home.repair
Layperson Tom Layperson Tom is offline

Default NEC 250-148

On 30 Jan 2007 20:21:39 -0800, wrote:

That's the concept i was working off of. I think the inspector may
have looked in a box that i hadn't put the final switch in yet.
They do rough in inspections a little different in ohio than in
kansas, both use NEC, but the Columbus inspectors are wanting
to see all the connections made before they'll sign off on the rough.
Just more work for me as usual.

Thanks for the help. For a minute i thought i was going crazy!

For the sake of not having to guess what he means, just connect them
all together. I just remembered, Ideal sells push in connectors,
In-Sure Push-In Wire Connectors. They have an 8 port one, to get all
7 of your grounds in, and one long tail to connect all your devices
to.

Once again just a guess.

tom @
www.Consolidated-Loans.info