Posted to alt.home.repair
k k is offline

Default Question About Renting Propane Tanks

Check a place that rents forklifts. I can rent a propane tank (full) from
one near me, but I pay for the full tank whether I use it all or not. Also,
Home Depot, Lowes, etc, rent the regular 20lb tanks for gas grills. A
couple of those might suit your needs.

Keith

"Paul M. Eldridge" wrote in message
When I spend my summer weekends in Youngstown, NY, I rented my tank
from the propane dealer in Sanborn and I seem to recall 100 lbs. was
their smallest size. I think you'll have to call around and see if
there is a local dealer who can help you out.

Good luck!
Paul

On 31 Jan 2007 14:37:04 -0800, wrote:

Have you ever rented propane tanks in the 30 to 60 lb size range? If
so, what type of business provided this service? I need the propane
for a project, but once the project is finished, I won't need the
tank. That's why I would rather rent than buy.